Today’s businesses have to meet their customers’ expectations of getting consistently integrated experiences across all channels, devices and languages. But can they master the challenges? A recent CMO Council study, for instance, reveals that only 12% of CMOs have a real-time, well-integrated view of customer interactions across their enterprises and a Harris Interactive Customer Experience Impact Report study reports that 60% of customers would pay more for a better customer experience.
To address this gap, SDL just launched the SDL Customer Experience Cloud, a unified suite of offerings, to help marketers create and deliver seamless global customer experiences across all channels, devices and languages. By integrating web content management, campaign management, social intelligence and analytics, SDL Customer Experience Cloud gives companies the power to optimize multi-channel customer experiences from any device, understand brand health and product perception in real-time, and adjust campaign strategies to increase marketing effectiveness and impact revenue—from a single interface.
“The Customer Experience Cloud packs all the critical elements of customer experience management into one accessible suite and delivers on our vision that every marketer can meet the expectations of their global customer base and remain connected and responsive throughout the entire buyer journey” states Mark Lancaster, CEO, SDL.
“With thousands of customers all over the world, it’s especially important to have technology that allows us to engage with our user base in real time, in any language and context, from anywhere,” said Mark Terauchi, general manager, Corporate Brand Office, at Fujitsu. “We believe SDL can provide us with the ability to deliver a comprehensive customer experience, and the new releases from SDL will help us to advance our customer strategy more effectively.”
Based on customer demand, SDL has spent the last several years integrating its Customer Experience Management products to work together and to deliver the entire solution in the cloud.
Highlights of this new release include:
- A single intuitive user interface across all SDL’s CXM products that has been significantly enhanced to provide a seamless marketing user experience that is modern, easy to use and easy to deploy.
- SaaS delivery model for all SDL products, available now, with continuous enhancements quarterly throughout 2014.
- Industry-first, integrated CXM Suite which enable marketers to create engaging, personalized and contextual customer experiences leveraging real-time data to drive better marketing decisions.
- SDL Social is the only social intelligence solution with real-time analysis of social data and conversations across all social channels to effectively predict buying and brand advocacy across the entire customer journey.
- The introduction of SDL Language Cloud, the industry’s first cloud translation solution offering both machine and human translation for radically simplified global translation – enabling marketers to engage customers in their preferred language across all interactions quickly and cost-effectively.
- SDL Web Content Management is the first to enable marketers to easily target and drive consistent, contextually relevant digital customer experiences across all channels and devices from a single, intuitive interface.
- SDL Marketing Campaign enables campaign testing, simulation, optimization and advanced segmentations – enabling customers to drive large-scale campaigns faster and more cost-effectively.
- SDL E-Commerce provides advanced digital merchandizing features, which give retailers precise control over campaign context and prioritization over the placement of product and offers across search, navigation and promotional activities.
- SDL Analytics provides real-time customer intelligence to understand, target and convert customers across the entire buyer journey.
- SDL Documentation enables seamless post sales customer support by providing easy access to online materials including manuals, support information and other important documentation.
“By 2017, 70% of customer communications will be digital, contextualized and consumed on demand with multiple channels, including Web, mobile devices and social media. Enterprises are taking steps to provide a more personalized and engaging customer experience for traditional communications such as transaction documents, marketing collateral and point-of- purchase displays. Today, only 22% of those customer communications are digital — the majority are still paper-based,” SDL’s CEO says.
With more than 1,500 global enterprise customers — including 72 of the top 100 global brands — and 400 partners, SDL is one of the only vendors with a truly integrated, comprehensive customer experience management offering. And SDL Customer Experience Cloud empowers the entire organization from marketing through to customer support to understand, create, manage and deliver contextually relevant customer experiences that drive better marketing decisions, e-commerce success and long-term customer engagement.