Fuji Xerox, a leader in document management solutions, just launched 14 new models of digital color multifunction devices: the ApeosPort-VII C / DocuCentre-VII C series.
“At Fuji Xerox, we have observed that more businesses are looking for smarter solutions for their digital workplace. Our ApeosPort-VII C / DocuCentre-VII C series equip businesses with the power and agility to connect, communicate, and collaborate.” said Ms Adeline Goh, Head of Enterprise Document Solutions (EDS) Marketing, Fuji Xerox Singapore.
These new series offer enhanced security, basic features and design to support flexible and diversified working styles of business for improved performances based on the Fuji Xerox Smart Work Gateway. The Fuji Xerox Smart Work Gateway builds a secure yet open communications environment where people can foster mutual understanding by collaborating with cloud service partners and offering various communication tools tailored to suit each need.
The ApeosPort-VII C / DocuCentre-VII C offer enhanced basic features and design for enhanced usability:
- Improved intuitive user interface: The 10.1-inch control panel increase usability among users with the tap and swipe functions that work like a smartphone.
- Easy to operate mechanism: The retraction mechanism on the paper trays allows replenishing of papers to be effortless and quieter.
- Smart operation: The lights and audio alert users about job progress and confidential documents left behind to help prevent information leakages.
Connect on Demand
Coinciding with the launch of the ApeosPort-VII C / DocuCentre-VII C series, Fuji Xerox has expanded its software and cloud services line-up to help businesses work smarter:
- Connectivity: Cloud On-Demand Print service allows the user to print from Fuji Xerox multifunction devices anywhere and anytime. A maximum of 3,000 MFDs can be used by a maximum of 30,000 registered users – especially beneficial for larger organizations. This service named as Azure Active Directory authentication enables an integrated management of users. In addition, it enables interfacing with the Microsoft cloud services OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online which provide seamless experience for the users.
- Digitalized Workflow: DocuWorks Tray 2 allows digital documents to be delivered through the document tray; facilitating the design of business workflows and the utilization of digital documents. Fuji Xerox cloud document management service, Working Folder now enables unregistered users to send documents – making the exchange of documents with external business partners convenient.
- Smarter Interface: Cloud Service Hub connects multifunction devices with popular cloud storage services such as Fuji Xerox’s working folder, Box®, Dropbox®, Evernote®, Google DriveTM, One Drive/One Drive for Business and Sharepoint online using a single interface. With the Cloud Service Hub enabled with optical character recognition (OCR) function, user can scan, store a new document and search for files across several cloud storage services on the single interface. ApeosWare Management Suite 2 allows scanned documents to be saved to OneDrive for Business.
- Device and Cost Management: Device Log Service is a cloud service that offers greater efficiency in tracking and managing its organization’s printing usage. The enhanced features enable data aggregation of up to 1,500 multifunction devices and automatically import and utilize information on Active Directory users – especially beneficial for large organizations.
360° Data Security
With industry leading security features for data privacy and device protection, the ApeosPort-VII C / DocuCentre-VII C series offer enhanced security functions for both hardware and software with expansive network communications. Each multifunction device can be connected to two independent networks, enabling the user to separate communications, delivering data security within the office.
Hassle-free Printer Management
The new ApeosPort-VII C / DocuCentre-VII C series incorporate a host of services that deliver key operating information such as pre-emptive alerts, usage data and required resources. This helps to reduce operation downtime, maximize productivity and thus increase operating margin. (Source: Fuji Xerox)