- Category: March 2013 - Social Media Marketing
From 18th till 20th March 2013, the Advanced Social Media Marketing 2013 summit will be hosted by Top Link Asia at Melia Kuala Lumpur. A two day workshop, focusing on „Maximizing Social Networks for Business Purposes“, will be part of the program, closing with a conference on March 20th.
The Advances Social Media Marketing summit aims to enhance the effectiveness of companies’ social media marketing efforts in order to increase customer satisfaction and drive revenue by presenting the latest emerging trends in social media. Thus, those who are in charge of or involved in social media, digital marketing, social marketing, customer relationship management, business development, media partner and e-commerce are most encouraged to attend this summit.
The two day workshop will be conducted by Neal Schaffer, President and Principal Social Media Strategy Consultant of Windmill Networking. Neal is a leading business and training professionals and known for his award-winning and critically acclaimed social media books including "Maximizing LinkedIn for sales and social media marketing". He is a contributing writer to "The Big Book of Social Media: Case Studies, Stories & Perspectives" as well as the forthcoming " Maximizing Twitter for Business".
At the conference on March 20th will be speaking Asia-based social media professionals of high renown such as:
- Roy Heong, Head of E-Business & Digital Marketing OCBC Bank;
- Nicholas Gan, Head of Social Media, Celcom;
- Chow Nian Yee, Digital Marketing Manager, IBM Malaysia;
- Ramesh Rajandran, Head of Online Sales & Service, DiGi Telecommunications Sdn. Bhd;
- Faizolhardi Zubairy, Head of Digital Media, PETRONAS Dagangan Berhad; or
- Elena Tan, Online Marketing Manager, JobStreet.com.
For further information please visit: