Experian, the global information services company, launched its new global cross-channel marketing platform in Southeast Asia this week, giving marketers the ability to develop and optimise real-time, full service marketing campaigns to deliver seamless, timely and coordinated communications across any channel from a single system.
The emergence of today's new hyper connected and "always-on" consumer compels brands to deliver coordinated and consistent customer experiences across all marketing channels. And Experian’s Cross-Channel Marketing Platform is doing just that commendably by enabling marketers to integrate real-time data and customer insight, optimise this insight to create meaningful customer conversations and then interact with customers regardless of channel, across email, mobile, social, web, display and print.
Key features of the platform include:
- Real-time and actionable data -- This feature enables marketers to obtain a true, panoramic customer view, integrating data from virtually any source and channel into a central repository for more effective targeting, triggering and personalisation of marketing campaigns across all channels. Brands can also layer customer data with deep consumer insights to gain a true, panoramic view of their customers.
- Cross-channel campaign management -- The new platform provides a central location for marketers to plan, manage, execute and optimise all campaigns across channels, enabling them to focus less on logistics and more on delivering consistent and coordinated marketing messages to their customers as they naturally move seamlessly in and out of channels.
- Intelligent customer interaction management -- Marketers are now able to trigger highly optimised, personalised and coordinated messages across all channels, based on customers' real-time actions and responses to campaigns. All messages are created and delivered directly from the same platform, ensuring that customer response behaviour is immediately captured and accessible to drive even greater relevancy in subsequent interactions.
John Merakovsky, Managing Director, Experian Marketing Services, Asia Pacific commented: "In this always connected consumer environment, it's critical for marketers to create a seamless brand experience across all channels, online and offline. This new ‘Cross-Channel Marketing Platform’ draws on Experian's expertise in building scalable and reliable marketing technology to transform how brands interact and connect with their customers. Our clients will be able to handle the growing complexities and speed required to effectively engage with their customers, understanding who their best customers are, finding more of them and building lasting customer relationships."
Additional highlights of Experian Marketing Services' new Cross-Channel Marketing Platform include:
- The platform allows marketers to interact with customers across multiple channels in both a batch-based and real-time one-to-one fashion;
- The ability to identify and reach customers who are key influencers on social networks and then send them special, enticing offers that reward brand advocacy;
- Behavioral capabilities to expand brand reach and increase campaign effectiveness;
- Mobile optimised emails, landing pages and preference centres;
- Industry-leading, proprietary email deliverability technology and expertise;
- The ability to identify how marketing efforts in various channels directly impact sales and drive brand advocacy. (Source: Experian Singapore Pte Ltd)