- Category: November 2012 - Email & SMS Marketing
iContact helps businesses make the most of their marketing dollars and offers the essentials for professional email marketing. The company helps its clients to share ideas, to strengthen their customer relationships, and increase brand awareness through email. The easy-to-use tools move you seamlessly from building lists and designing emails, to sending messages and tracking opens and clicks.
The people at iContact seem to love email templates and you can choose from hundreds of well-designed templates to make your message pop.
Even if you have no design experience and no knowledge of HTML, you can create beautiful messages in minutes with the iContact drag-and-drop message creation tool MessageBuilder. Simply pick a template from the well-stocked template library and make it your own by adding your brand colors, images, links, and text.
If you are a design or HTML pro, iContact has a tool for you, too. Use MessageCoder to import HTML from your favorite template or to start a message from scratch. Then use the table editing tools, message previews, and custom color swatches to put the final touches on a message that's exactly what you want, down to the very last HTML tag.
iContact claims to move your messages straight from your business to your customers' inboxes. They do this with a team of delivery specialists, SpamCheck, and close relationships with all the major Internet service providers.The reporting tool allows you to see how popular your emails are with your contacts by tracking opens, clicks, and unsubscribes. The following features help you track your results:
- Email Impact: Find out how many of your contacts opened your messages, clicked your links, forwarded your messages to friends, filed spam complaints, or unsubscribed from your lists;
- Email to Social Impact: See just how well your emails did socially by tracking the number of related views, clicks, likes, and tweets;
- Contact-Level Tracking: Take a look at how individual contacts responded to your emails - including when and how many times they opened your messages and which links they clicked;
- Segmentation: Segment your email lists by subscriber behavior, including opens, clicks, bounces, and unsubscribes;
- Message Trending: View email marketing tracking results for messages sent over a period of time and discover trends;
- Social Media Posts: Learn what makes great social media marketing by reviewing how your tweets and Facebook posts perform in terms of likes, clicks, comments, and retweets;
- Sign-Up Forms: Add sign-up forms to your website and Facebook page to turn visitors and fans into email subscribers;
- Social Media: Go beyond the inbox and maximize the impact of your message by using social media - put your message out there for millions to see. Publish directly to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, and track the popularity of your posts while enjoying the convenience of iContact's all-in-one solution;
- Contact Management: Your relationships with your customers are sacred and therefore the iContact easy-to-use tools keep your relationships strong: an interaction history for each of your customers, mail-merge personalization, and custom fields for learning more about your contacts;
Last but not least, the iContact API is available to developers around the globe, so they can integrate iContact with the applications that make life easier. You can take your marketing on the go with mobile apps, connect your online store to iContact, and even build an integration of your own.
So if you are well aware of all the requirements your business has in terms of an email solution, this company might be worth checking out.