Web analytics tools enable you to study your website visitors’ behavior. The solution you choose should help you to categorize, understand and interpret the collected data and information in any way you see fit. A good deal of abstraction is necessary for you to focus on priorities without having to fight through data clutter. You need a solution which is able to depict individually tailored data and information for your website and business. So how do you know which ones of the many solutions out there you should be looking at?
Toptenreviews.com compared and listed the top ten analytics solutions, which are all capable of monitoring at least 500,000 page views per month. If your site receives less traffic than this, please have a look at the products reviewed on their Website Traffic Statistic Service review site.
According to Toptenreviews, when you are looking for a web analytics solution, there are a few things to consider:
- How do they charge?
- Can you reanalyze data if you decide to change something?
- Can you reanalyze subsets of your logs for more focused views?
- How many page views per month can the solution track?
- Can you accomplish your goals with free web analytics?
- What types of data collection options are available?
- What is the total cost of ownership?
- Can you integrate with other sources of data?
And here are the Top 10
Further, Toptenreviews.com offers side-by-side comparisons of the following functionalities:
- file exporting
- Traffic Stats
- Report Stat Intervals
- Visitor details
To top it all off, there’s an individual written review offers for each solution. So, if you are still not sure which solution is right for your business, please visit http://web-analytics-review.toptenreviews.com.
By Anjum Siddiqi